We’ll post any upcoming job opportunities on this page- take a look below to see how you could be part of our future!
JOB VACANCY: VOLUNTEER RECRUITMENT COORDINATOR
Reporting to: Operations Manager
Salary: Up to £22,000
Hours: Full-time. 37.5 hrs a week – 1 year contract
Responsible for: Volunteers
Purpose of the post:
The Volunteer Programme at FareShare South West (FSSW) is an essential part of our operational model and delivers against our charitable purpose. The purpose of this role is to:
- Utilize and develop existing processes to manage volunteer enquiries through to successful on-boarding and retaining a volunteer workforce that meets the changing operational needs of the organization, while supporting the volunteers with their training and development needs.
- To identify needs within the workforce and to proactively engage in targeted recruitment in multi-media formats and with attending volunteer recruitment events throughout the Bristol area.
- Working with the Volunteer Manager, ensure recruitment outcomes that increase the diversity of the workforce and the hard to reach are achieved.
- Ensure compliance with GDPR regulations, National policies and internal FareShare South West procedures.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- General Recruitment activity
- Workforce planning and targeted recruitment
- Retention and support
- Administration, policies, procedures, and risk management
Please see the attachment below for full job description and recruitment pack:
For any general enquiries about working with us, feel free to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to talk to us about volunteering, check out our volunteer page to find out more.