Every Christmas, while there is more surplus food wasted than any other time, there are thousands across Bristol, Bath and the South West who cannot afford a nutritious meal, or face eating their Christmas dinner alone. In December alone, FareShare South West is working with hundreds of local partners to deliver more than 40 tonnes of surplus food to those most in need- that’s food for nearly 10,000 meals.
To raise vital funds to help us do more this Christmas, we’ve launched our first ever Christmas Foodie Raffle for FareShare South West! There are some AMAZING foodie prizes up for grabs from local restaurants and food businesses- just take a look at the prize list:
Tickets are £2.50 each, and the draw will be held on Friday, 13th December. To be in with a chance of winning:
Donate online below:
- Choose ‘one-off‘ donation
- Enter your email address so that we can contact you
- Quote ‘Christmas Foodie Raffle’ in the comment box and the number of tickets you are buying
- Please do NOT claim gift aid (we cannot claim for raffle tickets!)
- You will receive a confirmation email with your e-ticket numbers- good luck!
Make a donation
Are your colleagues foodies too?
Call us 0117 954 2220 and speak to Phoebe Ruxton to ask about selling tickets in your office or company.
Or come and visit our Bristol warehouse to buy tickets with cash or cheque! You can find us near Cabot Circus at: FareShare South West, Unit 4, Little Ann St, St Judes, Bristol BS29EB.